Web Analytics

Firefighters called to Cromwell Gardens, Marlow

| May 13, 2014

On Monday 12th May 2014 at approximately 5.20pm firefighters from High Wycombe Fire Station attended a property in Cromwell Gardens, Marlow following the activation of an automatic fire alarm.

One appliance and crew from High Wycombe attended however upon arrival the incident was found to be a false alarm caused by cooking fumes.

Advertisement (Links to external site) :

Advertisement (Links to external site) :

Comments are closed.