Web Analytics

Cooker catches fire in Gerrards Cross

| July 27, 2014

A cooker caught fire in Orchehill Avenue, Gerrards Cross on the morning on Sunday 27th July 2014.

At 9.06am on fire appliance from Gerrards Cross fire station and one from Beaconsfield fire station was despatched to the incident.

Two sets of breathing apparatus, one hose reel and a Positive Pressure Ventilation fan were used during the incident.

Advertisement (Links to external site) :

Advertisement (Links to external site) :

Comments are closed.