Web Analytics

Dishwasher caught fire – Swallow Street, Iver

| August 17, 2014

Firefighters were called after a dishwasher caught fire at a property in Swallow Street, Iver around 11.43pm on the night of Friday 15th August 2014.

Two fire appliances with crews were despatched to the incident however when the firefighters arrived on scene the fire was discovered to be out.

The firefighters removed the dishwasher, ventilated the area and gave fire safety advice.

Advertisement (Links to external site) :

Comments are closed.