Web Analytics

Boy suffers burns in kitchen fire – Bookerhill Road, High Wycombe

| September 8, 2014

A boy suffered minor burns on evening of Monday 8th September 2014 following a kitchen fire in Bookerhill Road, High Wycombe.

Firefighters were called at 5.15pm, two fire appliances with crews from High Wycombe fire station were despatched to the incident.

The firefighters used one hose reel during the operation to extinguish the fire.

Paramedics who were also at the scene treated a woman who was suffering from the effects of breathing in smoke and a boy suffering minor burns.

Advertisement (Links to external site) :

Advertisement (Links to external site) :

Comments are closed.