Web Analytics

Bathroom light fitting caught fire – Grimsdells Lane, Amersham

| September 11, 2014

A bathroom light fitting caught fire at a property in Grimsdells Lane, Amersham on the morning of Thursday 11th September 2014.

At 7.06am one fire appliance with crew was despatched to the incident from Amersham fire station together with one from Beaconsfield fire station.

The firefighters isolated the light fitting.

Advertisement (Links to external site) :

Advertisement (Links to external site) :

Comments are closed.