Web Analytics

Kitchen waste bin caught fire – Silverdale Close, Aylesbury

| September 11, 2014

Firefighters from Aylesbury fire station were called to a fire in a kitchen waste bin at a property in Silverdale Close, Aylesbury at 9.50pm on Wednesday 10th September 2014.

One fire appliance with crew attended the incident however upon arrival at the scene the firefighters discovered that the fire was already out.

The firefighters used a Positive Pressure Ventilation fan and gave fire safety advice.

Advertisement (Links to external site) :

Advertisement (Links to external site) :

Comments are closed.