Web Analytics

Grill pan fire at property in Trewarden Avenue, Iver Heath – Gerrards Cross firefighters in attendance

| September 18, 2014

Gerrards Cross firefighters were called into action at 6.48pm on the evening of Wednesday 17th September 2014 when a small fire broke out in a grill pan at a property in Trewarden Avenue, Iver Heath.

One fire appliance with crew attended, the firefighters ventilated the area and gave fire safety advice.

Advertisement (Links to external site) :

Comments are closed.