Web Analytics

Storage heater caught fire – Broughton Avenue, Aylesbury

| October 7, 2014

A storage heater caught fire at a property in Broughton Avenue, Aylesbury on the morning of Tuesday 7th October 2014.

At 11.42am three fire appliances with crews were despatched to the incident from Aylesbury fire station.

Upon arrival the firefighters discovered that the fire was already out.

The firefighters used a thermal imaging camera, ventilated the area and gave fire safety advice before leaving.

Comments are closed.