Web Analytics

Fire in flat at East Common, Gerrards Cross

| November 6, 2014

Fire broke out in the kitchen of flat in East Common, Gerrards Cross just after midday on Thursday 6th November 2014.

It is believed that the fire was caused by a tea towel left on a hob which was then accidentally switched on.

One fire appliance with crew was despatched from Gerrards Cross fire station to the incident at 12.13pm.

The firefighters ventilated the area and carried out a safety check.

Comments are closed.