Web Analytics

Firefighters called after candle damaged picture frame and caused smoke damage to house in Aylesbury

| November 24, 2014

Firefighters were called to a house in Glaven Road, Aylesbury at 2.37pm on Monday 24th November after the flame from a candle caused damage to a picture frame and caused smoke damage to the house.

One fire appliance with crew from Aylesbury fire station attended the incident.

The firefighters ventilated the area and gave fire safety advice.

Comments are closed.