Web Analytics

Fire in kitchen bin – Sandygate Road, Marlow

| December 4, 2014

Fire broke out in a kitchen bin at a property in Sandygate Road, Marlow on the evening of Wednesday 3rd December 2014.

At 5.29pm one fire appliance with crew was despatched to the incident from Marlow fire station and one from High Wycombe fire station.

However the fire was out on arrival. The firefighters ventilated the area and gave fire safety advice.

Advertisement (Links to external site) :

Advertisement (Links to external site) :

Comments are closed.