Web Analytics

Boiler caught fire – West Street, Marlow

| December 14, 2014

A boiler caught fire at a property in West Street Marlow on the afternoon of Sunday 14th December 2014.

At 1.28pm one fire appliance with crew was despatched to the incident from Marlow fire station, two fire appliances and crews attended from High Wycombe fire station.

Upon arrival at the scene the firefighters discovered the fire was already out.

Advertisement (Links to external site) :

Advertisement (Links to external site) :

Comments are closed.