Web Analytics

Kitchen fire in Amersham

| December 25, 2014

Firefighters were called to a kitchen fire at a property in The Gowers, Amersham at 1.58pm on Thursday 25th December 2014.

One fire appliance with crew was despatched to the incident from Amersham fire station and another from Chesham fire station.

A hose reel and fire blanket were used during the operation to extinguish the fire.

Advertisement (Links to external site) :

Advertisement (Links to external site) :

Comments are closed.