Web Analytics

Chimney caught fire at property in Copperkins Lane, Amersham

| January 19, 2015

A chimney fire at a property in Copperkins Lane, Amersham required the attention of firefighters at 7.25pm on Sunday 18th January 2015.

One fire appliance with crew attended the incident from Amersham fire station as well as one from High Wycombe fire station.

Chimney gear and a turntable ladder were used during the operation to extinguish the fire.

Advertisement (Links to external site) :

Advertisement (Links to external site) :

Comments are closed.