Major maintenance to the IT systems at Wycombe Distinct Council will mean that some services are unavailable between 6.00pm on Thursday 29th January 2015 and 8.00am Monday 2nd February 2015.
The Council offices in Queen Victoria Road will remain open on Friday 30th January 2015 however staff will be unable to access any of the Council’s computer system on that day.
Many of the Council’s web based services will be affected. The following services will not be available during the maintenance period :
- ‘Public Access’ on-line planning and licensing services.
- ‘MyWycombe’ which provides information on services such as bin collection days and finding details of your councillor.
Webforms and emails sent during the maintenance period will not arrive until Monday 2nd February 2015 when full service resumes.
The jobs website will be available but applications made using the system will not arrive until Monday 2nd February 2015.
The Council will also have limited access to the @wycombedc Twitter account.
The following services will be unaffected and should work as normal :
- The Wycombe District Council main website http://www.wycombe.gov.uk/.
- The Wycombe District Council payments website.
- The telephones at Council offices will still work.
- Emergency out of hours service will still be available.
The Council is advising that if your enquiry is not urgent, you may wish to wait until full services are available on Monday 2nd February 2015.