Web Analytics

Washing machine caught fire in Heathfield Road, High Wycombe

| March 3, 2015

A washing machine caught fire in the kitchen of a house in Heathfield Road, High Wycombe on Monday 2nd March 2015.

Firefighters were called at 6.44pm, two fire appliances with crews were despatched to the incident from High Wycombe fire station.

A thermal imaging camera and a Positive Pressure Ventilation fan were used during the operation to extinguish the fire.

The firefighters also gave fire safety advice.

Wycombe Today Advertisement

Comments are closed.