Web Analytics

Firefighters attend Station Road, Beaconsfield after microwave oven caught fire

| March 16, 2015

At 6.36pm on Monday 16th March 2015 firefighters were called to Station Road, Beaconsfield after fire broke out in a microwave oven.

One fire appliance with crew was despatched to the incident from Beaconsfield fire station as well as one from High Wycombe.

Upon arrival at the scene the firefighters discovered that the fire was already out.

After ventilating the area the firefighters gave fire safety advice.

Comments are closed.