Web Analytics

Fire broke out in bathroom of ground-floor flat in Cressex

| July 6, 2015

At 9.19pm on Monday 6th July 2015 firefighters were called to a ground-floor flat at Westwood, Crfessex, High Wycombe after fire broke out in the bathroom.

Two fire appliances with crews attended from High Wycombe fire station along with an officer.

A hose reel, two sets of breathing apparatus, a Positive Pressure Ventilation fan and a thermal imaging camera were used during the operation to extinguish the fire.

Comments are closed.