The 2015 Christmas Lights Switch On event in High Wycombe town centre, organised by HWBIDCo, will take place on Thursday 19th November 2015 starting from 4.00pm with the lights switched on at 6.45pm from the Main Stage in Frogmoor.
As usual the High Street, Church Street and Frogmoor will be transformed into an arena of festive stalls and rides. There will be a street food market, Santa’s grotto and funfair and two stages, a Community Stage in the High Street by the Guild Hall and the Main Stage in Frogmoor.
The Wycombe Sound 87.9FM Drivetime team, Phil & Luke, will be hosting the Main Stage on Frogmoor during the Christmas light switch on ceremony.
The schedule of events on both stages is as follows :
Main Stage (Frogmoor)
- 5.35pm Wycombe Cheerleaders
- 5.40pm Anna Rose Dance
- 5.50pm Stagecoach
- 6.00pm Wycombe Cheerleaders
- 6.05pm JP Academy
- 6.15pm Castle Street Dance Studios
- 6.45pm Christmas Lights Switch On
- 6.50 The Ultimate Elton
Community Stage (High Street)
- 5.30pm Hannah Ball School
- 5.45pm Tiger Martial Arts
- 6.00pm Wycombe Youth Action
- 6.10pm Stagecoach
- 6.30pm Christmas Lights Switch On in Frogmoor
- 6.45pm Salvation Army
For one day only there will be FREE parking in car parks operated by Wycombe District Council.