Web Analytics

Woman given oxygen following kitchen fire in Chesham

| November 24, 2015

A kitchen fire at a property in Essex Road, Chesham required the attention of firefighters at 2.22pm on Tuesday 24th November 2015.

Two fire appliances with crews from Amersham fire station attended the incident.

A hose reel, two sets of breathing apparatus and a Positive Pressure Ventilation fan were used during the operation to extinguish the fire. A woman was given oxygen by the firefighters.

The kitchen was 30% damaged by fire and 50% by smoke.

Comments are closed.