Web Analytics

Washing machine caught fire in Hazlemere

| December 1, 2015

A washing machine caught fire at a property in Barn Lane, Hazlemere during the evening of Tuesday 1st December 2015.

At 6.52pm firefighters were called. One fire appliance with crew attended from Great Missenden fire station as well as one from Beaconsfield fire station.

Upon arrival at the scene the firefighters discovered that the fire was already out.

Before leaving the firefighters isolated the washing machine.

Comments are closed.