A timed on line auction of the entire contents of Penn School will take place on Thursday 3rd and Friday 4th December 2015.
Auctioneers Wyles Hardy & Co will sell the items on behalf of the Joint Administrators of Rayners Special Educational Trust.
The items being auctioned were on public viewing on Tuesday 1st December 2015.
The specialist school day and boarding school for children with communication difficulties entered administration in the summer of 2015 and the site is up for sale.
The auction comprises 549 lots, included in the sale will be :
- Smart Boards & LCD Projectors
- Science Lab, Design & Technology, Art and Ceramics equipment
- IT equipment including Acer and HP Laptops, Desk Tops and Printers
- Specialist teaching aids for the deaf
- Gym and Sports equipment including and a demountable staging system
- Playground Equipment including an installed Safe & Sound Playgrounds Ltd wooden playground tricycles, bikes etc.
- Catering and Kitchen Equipment
- Horticultural and Grounds Maintenance Equipment including poly tunnels, sheds, gardening tools, Garden benches, Countax ride on lawn mowers, trailers, access towers etc.
- Antique Wall clocks, Vintage Ercol Furniture, Pigeon Hole Racks etc.
The proceeds of the sale will be handed to the administrators.
Many of the schools former pupils have now found alternative educational establishments in various parts of the country however some are believed to be still being taught at home.
Further information on the sale can be found on the Wyles Hardy & Co website.