Web Analytics

Fire broke out in a storeroom at The Grange School in Aylesbury

| December 9, 2015

Firefighters were called to The Grange School, Wendover Way, Aylesbury at 9.49pm on Wednesday 9th December 2015 after fire broke out in a first floor storeroom.

Three fire appliances with crews attended from Aylesbury fire station along with an officer.

A hose reel, two sets of breathing apparatus and a Positive Pressure Ventilation fan were used during the operation to extinguish the fire.

Comments are closed.