Web Analytics

Fire broke out in a cooker at a property in Stoke Poges

| December 9, 2015

A small fire in a cooker at a property in Penn Meadow, Stoke Poges required the attention of firefighters at 5.56pm on Wednesday 9th December 2015.

One fire appliance with crew from Gerrards Cross fire station and one from Langley fire station attended the incident.

Upon arrival at the scene the firefighters discovered that the fire was already out.

Before leaving the firefighters ventilated the area and gave safety advice.

Comments are closed.