Voting has opened in The Buckinghamshire Food and Drinks Awards 2016.
Members of the public can nominate their favourite food or drink establishment or vote on those already nominated.
So far The Garibaldi in Bourne End has been nominated for Best Newcomer and The Jolly Cricketers in Seer Green for Best Freehouse.
Categories in the 2016 awards include :
- Best Independent Butcher
- Best Artisan Bakery
- Best Fine Dining Restaurant
- Restaurant of the Year – Independent
- Restaurant of the Year – Chain/Franchise
- Best Farmers Market Stall
- Outstanding Service Excellence Award
- Pub of the Year – Free House
- Pub of the Year – Tied House
- Best Newcomer
- Best Tea/Coffee Shop – Independent
- Best Tea/Coffee Shop – Chain/Franchise
- Independent Food Retailer/Producer of the Year
- Independent Wine Merchant of the Year
- Craft Beer of the Year
For further information on the awards, to make a nomination or to vote on the establishments already nominated please visit The Buckinghamshire Food and Drinks Awards website.