Web Analytics

Logs stored next to a log burning stove caught fire at property in Downley

| December 21, 2015

Fire broke out in the lounge of a property in Commonside, Downley during the afternoon of Monday 21st December 2015 after logs stored next to a log burning stove caught fire.

A neighbour was alerted to the incident by smoke alarms activating.

Firefighters were called at 4.47pm. Two fire appliances with crews were despatched to the scene from High Wycombe fire station.

A hose reel, chimney gear, two sets of breathing apparatus and a Positive Pressure Ventilation fan were used during the operation to extinguish the fire.

Before leaving the firefighters carried out a Home Fire Risk Check.

Wycombe Today Advertisement

Comments are closed.