Web Analytics

Heater caught fire in Amersham

| December 31, 2015

A small fire broke out in a convector heater in ground floor stock room at a property in Raans Road, Amersham during the afternoon of Thursday 21st December 2015.

At 4.16pm firefighters were called. One fire appliance with crew was despatched to the incident from Amersham fire station, one from Gerrards Cross fire station and one from Beaconsfield fire station.

Before the firefighters arrived a dry powder extinguisher was used to extinguish the fire.

The firefighters isolated the electricity.

Advertisement (Links to external site) :

Advertisement (Links to external site) :

Comments are closed.