The Post Office have launched a consultation on proposed changes to opening hours and services offered by Flackwell Heath Post Office.
The proposed changes are as follows:
- If the change goes ahead the branch would be open for longer: Mon – Sun 9.00am to 9:00pm (Current opening times are: Mon – Fri 9.00am to 6.00pm & Sat 9.00am – 12.30pm).
- Post Office services would be offered from a low-screened, open plan style service point, integrated into the retail counter.
- Some services will no longer be available at this branch however customers will still have most of the Post Office products and services currently offered.
- While the refurbishment takes place the branch may need to close for up to seven days during March/April 2016.
Anyone wishing to make their views known direct to the Post Office as part of its consultation can do so using the Post Office consultation page.
- Write to ‘FREEPOST Your Comments‘ (please note this is the full address to use and no further address details are required).
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 03457 22 33 44
- Textphone: 03457 22 33 55
The consultation runs until Friday 12th February 2016 and the changes would take place in March/April 2016.
In particular the Post Office would like to hear your views on the following:
- Why do you use this Post Office and what do you like about it?
- What do you think about the proposed new look Post Office. For example the Post Office service point would be on the retail counter, so is there anything you would like to ask us or anything would like us to take into consideration about the proposed location of the Post Office till or queuing area.
- Do you have any comments about any changes to the opening hours?
- Do you have any comments about how you will access the Post Office products and services that will no longer be available at the branch if the change goes ahead?
- Do you have any comments about the potential closure period during the refurbishment or access to other branches in the area?