The Queen and Albert public house in Wooburn Green evacuated after fire broke out in room on first floor
The Queen and Albert public house at The Green, Wooburn Green was evacuated on Thursday 3rd March 2016 after fire broke out in a boarded-up fireplace in a room on the first floor.
Firefighters were called at 3.30pm. One fire appliance with crew attended from Beaconsfield fire station as well as one from High Wycombe fire station.
A hose reel, two sets of breathing apparatus, Positive Pressure Ventilation fan, thermal imaging camera and a tool kit were used during the operation to extinguish the fire.
The cause of the fire was likely to have been from embers from a chimney that was in use falling down a chimney not in use.
The pub was evacuated for about 45 minutes.