Web Analytics

Stores at the Bishop Centre in Taplow suffer wind damage

| March 28, 2016

Two stores suffered wind damage at the Bishop Centre, Bath Road, Taplow during the early morning of Easter Bank Holiday Monday 28th March 2016.

Firefighters were called at 8.58am. High Wycombe fire station despatched their turntable ladder appliance with crew to the incident while Windsor fire station sent a fire appliance with crew. Two officers also attended the incident.

The firefighters set up a safety cordon.

Comments are closed.