A man has been summonsed by Thames Valley Police in connection with driving offences in Beaconsfield.
Zak Smith, aged 22, of Holtspur Way, Beaconsfield has been summonsed for :
- Using a vehicle without insurance.
- Driving otherwise than in accordance with a licence.
- Using a vehicle with defective brakes.
- Using a vehicle with obligatory lamps not fitted.
- Having an incorrectly registered vehicle.
This is in connection with an incident that occurred on Saturday 16th April 2016 in Beaconsfield.
A summons was issued on Thursday 28th April 2016 and Smith is due to appear at Oxford Magistrates’ Court on Thursday 10th November 2016.