Due to a concert by Coldplay at Wembley Stadium there will be alterations to some Chiltern Railways services on Wednesday 15th and Thursday 16th June 2016.
The following services will be altered :
- 15.43 Marylebone to Banbury will call additionally at Sudbury Hill Harrow.
- 15.50 Marylebone to Gerrards Cross will be extended to High Wycombe calling at Beaconsfield, but will not call at Sudbury Hill Harrow. This train will have two additional coaches.
- 16.00 Marylebone to High Wycombe will not run.
- 18.18 Marylebone to Oxford Parkway will stop additionally at Princes Risborough (at 18.51).
The following evening peak departures from Marylebone are planned to be shorter than usual :
- 16.56 Marylebone to Gerrards Cross : 2 carriages instead of 3.
- 17.47 Marylebone to Birmingham Snow Hill : 6 carriages instead of 8.
- 17.53 Marylebone to Aylesbury : 3 carriages instead of 4.
- 18.12 Marylebone to Aylesbury : 4 carriages instead of 5.
- 18.21 Marylebone to Bicester North : 5 carriages instead of 7.
- 18.32 Marylebone to Aylesbury Vale Parkway : 2 carriages instead of 3.
Due to late engineering work, the 23.07 Marylebone to Birmingham, will terminate at Leamington Spa with a replacement coach onwards to Warwick, Warwick Parkway, Solihull and Birmingham Moor Street.
On the affected days the last train to Birmingham departs Marylebone at 22.35 and Wembley Stadium at 22.45.
Further information can be found on the Chiltern Railway website.