Web Analytics

Firefighters rescue man after fire broke out in a property at Iver

| August 1, 2016

Fire broke out in the kitchen of a property in Langley Park Road, Iver on Monday 1st August 2016.

Firefighters were called to the incident at 5.52am. Two fire appliances with crews attended from Slough fire station as well as one from Langley fire station. An officer was also present.

Two sets of breathing apparatus, a hose reel jet and a Positive Pressure Ventilation fan were used by the fire fighters during the operation to extinguish the fire.

The firefighters rescued a man and handed him into the care of the ambulance service who were also in attendance at the scene.

Comments are closed.