Web Analytics

Firefighters attend to overheated pan left on a cooker at Archdale, High Wycombe

| March 18, 2017

Firefighters were called to an overheated pan that had been left on cooker in a first floor flat at Archdale, High Wycombe at 1.32pm on Saturday 18th March 2017.

Two fire appliances with crews attended from High Wycombe fire station.

A Positive Pressure Ventilation fan, thermal imaging camera and a ladder were used by the firefighters at the scene who also carried out a Home Fire Risk Check before leaving.

Comments are closed.