Web Analytics

First floor of house in Aylesbury severely damaged by fire

| November 7, 2017

A bedroom fire caused severe damage to the first floor of a house in Stoke Road, Aylesbury on Tuesday 7th November 2017.

Firefighters were called to the incident at 5.20pm. Two fire appliances with crews attended from Aylesbury fire station. An officer also attended.

One hose reel, four sets of breathing apparatus and a Positive Pressure Ventilation fan were used by firefighters during the operation to extinguish the fire.

Three men and a woman suffering from the effects of breathing in smoke were left in the care of paramedics.

Comments are closed.