Web Analytics

Fire broke out in house at Stoke Mandeville

| September 13, 2018

Fire broke out in a house at Stoke Mandeville during the early morning of Thursday 13th September 2018.

At 7.35am firefighters were called to the fire which was in the kitchen of two storey semi detached house in Station Road, Stoke Mandeville. Two fire appliances with crews attended from Aylesbury fire station as well as one from Amersham fire station. An officer also attended.

One hose reel, two sets of breathing apparatus and a fan were used during the operation to extinguish the fire.

Comments are closed.