Following an incident in Aylesbury on Tuesday 2nd October 2018 Thames Valley Police have charged a boy from Aylesbury with a number of offences.
On Friday 5th October 2018 a 17 year old, from Aylesbury, was charged with the following offences :
- False imprisonment.
- Possession of a knife blade or sharply pointed article in a public place.
- Threats to kill.
- Taking a motor vehicle without the owner’s consent.
- Driving a motor vehicle dangerously.
- Driving a motor vehicle otherwise than in accordance of a licence.
- Using a motor vehicle on a road/public place without third party insurance.
The charges relate to an incident that occurred at about 8.45pm on Tuesday 2nd October 2018 at the junction of Buckingham Road, Weedon Road and Elmshurst Road in Aylesbury. During the incident a male is alleged to have entered a car, threatening the occupants with a knife and driven it with the occupants still inside.
The boy was arrested and charged on Friday 5th October 2018, he was remanded in custody at a hearing at Milton Keynes Magistrate’s Court on Saturday 6th October 2018. On Tuesday 9th October 2018 the boy is due to appear at Aylesbury Youth Court.