Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust Research and Innovation team won in four categories at the Thames Valley and South Midlands Clinical Research Network Awards awards ceremony.
The Research and Innovation team at Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust attended the Thames Valley and South Midlands Clinical Research Network Awards which was held at the Town Hall in High Wycombe on Wednesday 26th September 2018.
The awards were for staff and volunteers who support research in Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Oxfordshire and Milton Keynes and there were eleven categories for teams across the region.
The Research and Innovation team at Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust were shortlisted for five categories and they won an impressive four awards and received a highly commended.
- Winner Outstanding Contribution to Children’s Research (Memorial Award) : Chris Cleaver (Paediatric Research Nurse)
- Winner Outstanding Research Champion : Michelle Anderson (Research Midwife)
- Winner Outstanding Patient Research Ambassador : John Smith (Patient Research Ambassador)
- Winner Outstanding Research Practitioner : Jamil Razzaque (Clinical Research Practitioner)
- Highly Commended Research Rising Star : Kim Davenport (Diabetes Research Nurse)
Anyone wishing to find out more about research and innovation within Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust is advised to call 01296 316065. The Trust is always happy to share the work that is happening (180 research studies are currently open) and future opportunities.