Web Analytics

Clothes bank caught fire in Aylesbury

| November 1, 2018

A clothes bank in Aylesbury caught fire during the late evening of Wednesday 31st October 2018.

Firefighters were called to the incident in St Peters Avenue at 10.15pm. One fire appliance with crew attended from Aylesbury fire station.

A hose reel was used by the firefighters during the operation to extinguish the fire. The firefighters forced entry to the sealed steel bin to make the clothes bank safe.

Comments are closed.