Firefighters switch off hair dryer that had been locked in the bedroom of property in Cotswold Way, High Wycombe
A hair dryer was left on in a locked bedroom of a property in Cotswold Way, High Wycombe during the morning of Friday 12th April 2019.
At 10.16am firefighters were called to switch off the hair dryer. It is believed the occupant of the property left their bedroom leaving a hair dryer on inside the room however the door was locked behind them.
One fire appliance with crew attended from High Wycombe fire station.
The firefighters gained access to the bedroom and switched off and unplugged the hair dryer.
In response to the incident the following Tweet was posted on the official Bucks and MK fire Twitter page :
Make sure everything that shouldn't be on has been switched off before you leave the house. This morning @HighWycombeFire averted the risk of a fire after a hairdryer was left on in a locked bedroomhttps://t.co/ZSNdEOCV14 pic.twitter.com/mfiFmaBrZf
— Bucks and MK Fire (@Bucksfire) April 12, 2019