The High Wycombe branch of Nando’s restaurant reopened for eat-in customers on Friday 21st August 2020.
The High Wycombe branch of Nando’s in Denmark Street, Eden Shopping Centre, High Wycombe, HP11 2DB has reopened to eat-in customers for the first time since March 2020 when the lockdown began.
Customers looking to eat-in will notice a few differences when they visit the restaurant as a host of new safety protocols have been implemented. Before coming to their local restaurant PERi-PERi fans should note the following:
- Each restaurant will be operating under a reduced capacity to help maintain social distancing. This means that there will be fewer tables available at any one time and waiting times to be seated might be a little longer than usual. If demand is particularly high then customers needn’t worry as online click and collect and home delivery and will still be available in some restaurants.
- Each restaurant will be operating a virtual queuing system via a QR code which can be scanned via a mobile phone, customers will be allotted a virtual slot in the queue and will be alerted when their table is ready via a text message or notification.
- The restaurant will be able to accommodate tables of up to six people maximum. When your table is ready a member of the Nando’s team will greet you at the door, where hand sanitiser will be provided, they will lead you to your table.
- Customers will have a recyclable disposable menu available but will scan a QR code and place their order and pay via their phone.
- All food, drinks, cutlery, PERi-PERi sauce and napkins will be brought to your table by a member of the restaurant team and dessert orders can be made at the table. Anyone looking to order a refill for their drink should speak to a member of the team who will happily grab a clean glass and refill it for you.
- Tables will be clear of the usual menu stands, cockerel sticks and salt shakers and will be completely cleaned down and swept before and after each use including tables, chairs and the surrounding floor.
The new measures are designed to minimise contact with customers at other tables and avoid queues within the restaurant to maintain safety.
The Nando’s restaurants will continue to offer a reduced menu to help the restaurant team maintain social distance in the kitchen and food prep areas, however the majority of Nando’s favourites such as PERi-PERi chicken wings, halloumi and PERi chips will still be available.
Each of the Nando’s restaurant has been working under increased government COVID-19 safety guidelines for the past weeks on top of their existing health and safety procedures serving delivery and online click and collect customers.
*Source of article : Press release from Nando’s.