Web Analytics

Gerrards Cross firefighters attend kitchen fire at Deansway, Chalfont St Giles

| September 26, 2014

Fire broke out in the kitchen of a property in Deansway, Chalfont St Giles on the afternoon of Friday 26th September 2014.

At 4.52pm one fire appliance with crew was despatched to the incident from Amersham fire station and one from Gerrards Cross fire station.

Upon arrival the firefighters ventilated the area, gave fire safety advice and administered oxygen to a woman who was suffering from the effects of breathing in smoke.

Comments are closed.