Web Analytics

Smoking tumble dryer in Chalfont St Peter – Gerrards Cross firefighters attended

| October 8, 2014

Firefighters were called to a property in Highlands Lane, Chalfont St Peter on the evening of Tuesday 7th October 2014 after a tumble dryer located in a utility room started smoking.

At 6.13pm 0ne appliance and crew from Gerrards Crossfire station was despatched to the incident.

The firefighters ventilated the area, removed the tumble dryer and gave fire safety advice.

Advertisement (Links to external site) :

Advertisement (Links to external site) :

Comments are closed.