Firefighters were called to an office in Chequers Parade, Wycombe Road, Prestwood at 9.30am on the morning of Thursday 11th December 2014 after ammonia fumes leaked from a fridge.
Four offices were evacuated while the firefighters made the scene safe.
The Operational Support Unit from Great Missenden together with the Specialist Equipment Vehicle from Aylesbury were despatched to the scene. Two fire appliances with crews were also despatched to the incident from High Wycombe fire station together with two officers.
Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus removed a fridge from the office. A Positive Pressure Ventilation fan was also used.