Web Analytics

Gas leak from portable heater caused explosion which destroyed house in Wooburn Green

| November 24, 2015

An investigation into the explosion which destroyed a house in Old Watery Lane, Wooburn Green on Sunday 22nd November 2015 has concluded that the explosion was caused by a gas leak from portable gas heater.

Two people were injured in the explosion, five nearby houses evacuated and 35 firefighters and officers from Beaconsfield, High Wycombe, Maidenhead and Aylesbury present at the incident during its peak.

Comments are closed.