Web Analytics

Firefighters attended house in Stokenchurch after refrigerant leaked from a refrigerator

| September 16, 2016

At 5.56pm on Friday 16th September 2016 firefighters were called to a house in Collyer Road, Stokenchurch after the smell of ammonia was detected.

The smell was traced to the escape of refrigerant from a refrigerator.

One fire appliance with crew attended from High Wycombe fire station as well as an officer.

Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus isolated the fridge, removed it from the house and ventilated the area. Paramedics gave precautionary checks to a man and a woman.

Comments are closed.