A man has been charged with five counts of burglary and two shoplifting offences following incidents in High Wycombe, Marlow, Bourne End and Aylesbury.
Thames Valley Police charged the 27 year old man, of no fixed abode, on Wednesday 10th May 2017.
The burglary charges are in connection with incidents:
- At Boots in Market Square, Marlow on Sunday 23rd April 2017 in which perfumes were stolen.
- At Lloyds Pharmacy in The Parade, Bourne End on Monday 24th April 2017 in which perfumes and fragrances were stolen.
- At Salt and Vinegar in Wedgewood Street, Fairford Leys, Aylesbury on Monday 1st May 2017 in which a till drawer and cash were stolen.
- At ValueVille in Prince Rupert Drive, Aylesbury on Wednesday 3rd May 2017 in which cash was stolen.
- At Lloyds Pharmacy in High Street, Aylesbury on Friday 5th May 2017 in which perfumes and fragrances were stolen.
The was charged with two counts of shoplifting in relation to two incidents at Waitrose in Chapel Street, Marlow on Thursday 20th April 2017 and Friday 21st April 2017 in which alcohol was stolen.
The man was also charged with one count of assault and one count of criminal damage in connection with incidents at Lidl in Desborough Avenue, High Wycombe on Thursday 20th April 2017 in which a member of staff was pushed and a glass pane was broken.
The man was remanded in custody to appear at Wycombe Magistrates’ Court on Thursday 11th May 2017 where he was further remanded.