The PopUp Business School is offering a free 10-day course to aspiring entrepreneurs in High Wycombe.
The course will run on week days from Monday 23rd April 2018 to Friday 4th May 2018 between 10.00am to 3.00pm at The Works, 11 High Street, HP11 2AZ.
During the course attendees will be shown practical ways to get a business idea off the ground and launch online – without spending any money. The course comprises of twenty sessions spread over ten days, however there is no need to attend all the sessions.
Topics covered on the course include :
- How to start a business for free.
- Sales and the dark art of marketing.
- How to make a great website for free.
- The quickest way to find customers.
- How to pitch you product or service.
- 8 ways to jump start your creative business.
Further information about The PopUp Business School, course content and details on how to register to take part in the course can be found on the PopUp Business School website.