The deadline for nominations for the 2018 Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust staff awards is fast approaching.
Anyone is welcome to make a nomination so if you think a member of staff deserves recognition and has gone above and beyond their role to provide exceptional care, support or service whatever their role…. nurse, therapist, doctor, porter, housekeeper, receptionist, secretary, administration clerk, then why not nominate them today?
You can nominate your superstar in one of 11 categories:
- CEO award for leadership
- Partnership working award
- Healthcare team of the year award
- Outstanding contribution award
- Support services ambassador award (Sponsors: Sodexo healthcare)
- Volunteer of the year award
- Lifetime achievement award
Award for demonstration of the Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust CARE values and behaviours :
- Collaborate – working together as a team
- Aspire – striving to be the best
- Respect – valuing each person as individuals
- Enable – everyone takes responsibility
For further information about the categories and to fill in an online nomination please visit www.buckshealthcare.nhs.uk/Awards18.
Nominations will be judged in September 2018 by the Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust staff awards judging panel and invitations to the staff awards presentation ceremony, which will take place at the Oculus in Aylesbury on Friday 16th November 2018, will be sent to the shortlisted nominees and nominators during October 2018.
The deadline to make nominations is Friday 24th August 2018.